With paceboning, each deboner is responsible for deboning a specific part. Bones, fat and trimmings are transported to a weighing terminal with pc and printer either in crates or on belts. Every single piece of meat is labelled (weight and animal info).
The meat is sorted to be transported to the right crate or belt for further processing.
This method is best suitable:
- for high capacity and mass production environments.
- when batch traceability or traceability per individual animal is desired
- in combination with hanging deboning
- Full traceability on each meat part
- Reduce recalls
- Full yield control
- High efficiency
- Real time information
- Planned and controlled process